- Preliminary Tree Assessment Reports for development.
- Impact Assessment Reports for development.
- Acting as Project Arborist for construction sites.
- Arborist Reports to accompany applications for tree removals & tree works to Council.
- Tree risk management.
- Tree hazard assessments.
- Vegetation Management Plans.
- Tree pre-purchase inspections and reports for real estate.
- Expert Witness appearances.
- Pruning specifications.
- Plant disease diagnosis & treatment.
- Plant selection.
- Project Arborist on the Rouse Hill Regional Centre, a greenfield project.
- NSW foremost tree risk management consultant having produced over 200 Tree Risk Management Plans for public schools, catholic schools & nursing homes.
- Lead arboricultural consultant to Active Tree Services.
- Arboricultural Consultant to Leichhardt, Pittwater & Penrith Councils.
- I commenced working in the tree industry in 1978.
- I have managed tree businesses in NSW and Queensland in the Amenity Tree Industry & the Utility Tree Industry respectively.
- I have been a Consulting Arborist since 2006.
- I use ArborCad® software to produce site plans to scale.
- AQF Level 5 Arborist. Dip. Hort. (Arb).
- Professional affiliation: The International Society of Arboriculture (ISA) Professional Member No. 229686.
- Certificate III in Horticulture (Arboriculture).
- ISA Tree Risk Assessment Qualified.
- All relevant insurances to industry benchmark requirements.